• Bachelors of Fine Arts ( Print Making) from Viswa Bharati University, Kala Bhavan, Shantiniketan( 1990).
• Masters of Fine Arts (Print Making) from Viswa Bharati University, Kala Bhavan, Shantiniketan(1992).
• Indian National Scholar in Arts and Culture at four Universities (1992-93). M.S University,Baroda,Lalit Kala Academy,Chennai, Chitra Kala Parishad ,Bangalore and J J school of Arts,Mumbai
• Senior art teacher at Lakshmipat Singhania Academy, Alipore, Kolkata from 1996 to 2006.
• Cultural Secretary of the Dimension4, a non-profit organisation for the promotion of arts in our society.
• Faculty member of the Art of Living Foundation, since 2008.
• Event co-ordinator for the 2nd annual Murshidabad Heritage Resurgence Festival held at Murshidabad, West Bengal (2013).
• Exchange programme co-ordinator for Art Exchange among 20 school students between Kolkata at Vilnius to Vilnius Art School, Lithuania (2007-8).
• Co-ordinator of the six International Art Meets, organised by the Dimension 4, held in Mumbai (2009), Kolkata (2011),Bahal (2013), Pillani (2014),Bhubaneswar (2016), Bits Pillani ( 2016)
• Co-ordinator of the International Religious Conference on the discrimination on HIV/AIDS stigma, organised by the International Association for Human Values in Bangalore (2011).
• Have conducted numerous workshops for students and corporates on relieving stress through art and meditation, by combining music and painting.
• Organiser of the Peace Tree Day celebration among students of privileged schools and under-privileged children at The Agri-Horticultural Park (2006).
• Received an invitation from Ministries of Culture and of Education of the Government of France and regional Councils to conduct various workshops and programmes in Guadeloupe, French West Indies, to celebrate the festival ‘Autour Du Tempa Des Poetes’ (2004).
• Awarded the Gold Medal and Certificate at the Beijing Olympic Fine Arts Exhibition at the Beijing Olympics (2008).
• Received the Best Prize in painting at the Izmir Biennial held at Izmir, Turkey (2013).
• Attended the Residency at the Vermont Studio Centre at Vermont, USA, with a 100% scholarship (2002).
• Represented India at the 5th International Biennale of Contemporary Art held at Florence, Italy, as a selected artist being provided scholarship by the Scientific Committee of the Biennale at Fortezzada Basso (2005).
• Paintings have been published and printed as post cards as part of 2 music albums by the Times Music Group, called ‘Antarnaad’ (2007) and ‘Anandadhara’ (2009).
• Invited to Livigno, Italy, as an ice sculptor to create a 10feet sculpture for the annual ‘Art In Ice’ exhibition for the upcoming Milaan Fashion Week(2010).
• Invited to attend and represent India to the ‘Spirituality in Business through Creativity’ symposium at the Parliament of Belgium, Brussels (2009).
• Invited toparticipate at the 5th ‘Exhibition of New Expression of Asian Art’, hosted by the Dhonburi Rajabhat University, Bangkok, at the Bangkok National Gallery (2011).
• Participated in five residencies, three group and two solo exhibitions in various cities in Lithuania hosted by the Lithuanian Artists’ Association (from 2006 to 2012).
• Invited and participated in workshops in Poland and various exhibitions in Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillipines, Bangladesh and Switzerland.
• Exhibition at Malaysia, Lagawi(2014)
• “Kolkata in 80’s” Through Babita’s Eye, at ICCR,Kolkata (2015)
• Exhibition and Symposium at Egypt in Sharm El Sheikh (2015)
• Peace Tree Celebrati