• CREATED A WORLD RECORD
The exhibition with the most paintings of flowers in the world
This certificate is given by WORLD RECORD ASSOCIATIONY.
MY NEW SERIES
ZEN MOKSHA FLOWERS/ MANN FLOWERS/MIYOKO FLOW-ERS/BALJIT’S IKEBANA/ORGANIC FLOWERS
• Each work tells a story – of travels and travails,
• Each stroke builds thoughts - of beauty and Zen that prevails,
• Each flower provokes silence – of depth and a true maze of mystical haze,
• Each is not enough to fill my desire – the more I gaze, the more I craze-
• A PURE HEAVENLY GIFT FOR YOU FRIENDS N RELATIVES
• THE PROCEED FROM SALE OF PAINTINGS/PRINTS WILL GO TO OLD AGE HOME IN INDIA.
• THESE ZEN-MOKSH FLOWERS ARE CREATED WITH A SENSE OF GIVING INNER PEACE,TRANQUILITY, HAPPINESS, SOLACE AND A SENSE OF FULFILMENT, ONENESS WITH THE SUPREME.
• I HAVE TRIED TO BRING THEASE ELEMENTS IN MY PAINTINGS,THE FLOWERS YOU SEE DON’T EXISTS, THE MOVMENTS OF MY HANDS,FLOW OF COLORS ARE THE GIFT OF ALMIGHTY GOD.
• ZEN-JAPANEASE ZEN IS A SPIRTUAL INSPIRATION; THEY ARE PURE EXPRESSION OF ARTIST’S SPIRITUAL AWARENESS. JAPANEASE ZEN ART HAS ALWAYS BEEN MEANT TO TOUCH PEOPLE FAR AND WIDE. ZEN PAINTINGS ARE OF GREAT POWER, PURE, AND TOUCHING DEEP IN THE HEART, MIND AND SOUL.
• MOKSHA- Freedom from life circle. Moksha is attained by dis identification with the body and mind, which are temporary and subject to change, and realization of our true identity Moksh is positive concept in two important ways. First it stands for the realization of the ultimate Reality, a real enlightenment. The mukta is not just free from this or that, It is the master of sense and self, fearless and devoid of rancor, upright yet humble, treating all creatures as if they were he himself, wanting nothing, clinging to nothing. In Sikhism one rises from the life of do’s and don'ts to that of perfection — a state of "at-one-ment" with the All-self. Secondly, the mukta is not just a friend for all, he even strives for their freedom as well. He no longer lives for himself, he lives for others.
I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY. I TAKEPHOTOGRAPHS OF FLOWERS AND CONVERT THEM IN TO MY PAINTINGS
I have created a new technique called (FLOAT ON COLORS) .Using mix media on paper. I evolved a style of art that has minimal gap in feeling and expression. Rapidity and quickness of expression in my art comes from the well of inner spirituality. My art is not planned, thought-out and cerebral it is based on spontaneity. Abstract Expressionism is a wider term and my art follows it in variegated dimensions.
My journey in art continued and I experiment with different painting instruments and techniques. My dependence on brushwork is rather limited. I frequently and freely use spatulas, wooden sticks, masking, and sand-mix, push bottles and what comes handy in the moment. I use acrylic with mix media. I have developed acrylic based glazes that were possible earlier only with oil paints. The glazes impart a charm similar to enamel glazes.
My art journey finds depth and width in continuous experimentation, forays into the unknown and choosing challenging metaphors of expression. Where my art journey will take me next I leave to higher forces. I did an installation ( Wall of Divine Flowers)with twelve thousand paintings. Entire collection of 12000paintings donated to SMILE FOUNDATION, for girl child education.
• ART IS IMAGINATION/ART IS DREAMING/ART IS INOVATION/ART IS THINK-ING/ART IS CRAETIVITY/ART IS EMOTIONS/ART IS SUPPORT/ART IS COMBI-NATION OF MATERIALS/ART IS CONCEPT/ART IS TO DO SOME THING DIF-FERENT/ART IS TO EXPLORE AND ART IS FOR EVERYONE TO DO AND ENJOY.
wall of heavenly flowers-2
Wall of divine flowers