OVIDIU KLOSKA ONIRIC ARTwww.ArtPal.com/ovidiukloska
Constantly fascinated, this dynamism of shape opens up in a unique way, by projecting a way of mind, a mind performance with neurological circuits. This is my “magic eye”.I believe that by uniqueness begins with the very capacity of inventing universe out of things shattered by time, things that have changed into ephemerity. There are hours that I spend staring at the mud, at the wrinkles of the trees, at the rust of walls damaged by time. It is an exercise that everybody should make. It means worming the spirit, getting in touch with the sublime. I am connected to silence and endless time during the short chat between things. Sublime. Esoteric. … And the night… that cold, fascinating light that makes things change their meaning, driven by an inner tremble that is known from a previous moment, fluttering through images.
My visual relates with dreams, unconsciousness, delirium, hallucination, with the change of shape and light, with the spontaneous, illusion, abnormal and normal, bizarre and wear. "I was born in Romania, Neamt district,in a small town in N-E of Romania at 27 of july 1977.In 2000 I graduated the Technical University "Gheorghe Asachi" from Iasi, Romania, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunication. In 2009 I graduated master classes at "George Enescu" Art University from Iasi, Faculty of Fine Arts with the project "Urban wear - oniric interferences - object of art". I Live and create in Focsani, Vrancea district from Romania
Member of Romanian Union of Professional Artists UAP
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Official web gallery : http://www.kloskart.com/
My visual relates with dreams, unconsciousness, delirium, hallucination, with the change of shape and light, with the spontaneous, illusion, abnormal and normal, bizarre and wear. "
- 1999 - personal exhibition - pen and ink drawings - The house of the students, Iasi, Romania - "The student Art Week"
- 1999 - personal exhibition - pen and ink drawings - "Luceafarul" Theater, Iasi, Romania;
- 1999 - collaboration with Literal Association"Outopus" - illustration of no. 5 number of the literary periodic
- 1999 - collaboration with the poet and dramaturg Mircea Rotaru - illustration for the dramatic piece "The house between worlds"
- 2002 - personal exhibition - paintings and graphics on canvas - Art Galleries Focsani, Romania
- 2002 - collaboration with the literary association "Oglinda Literara" Vrancea, illustrations for the no. 13/ year II
For the period 2002 and 2007 - Art director and Master graphic designer - ONMEDIA Design, Focsani, Romania
- 2007, january - TIAV Bucharest - International Festival for Visual Arts 2007 - represented by Hidalgo Art Gallery
- 2007, february - group exhibition - ArtSpace 2000 - International Center for Culture and Arts "Arcus", Sf. Gheorghe, Romania
- 2007, april - personal exhibition - "Hidalgo Art Gallery" - Focsani, Romania
- 2007, november - personal exhibition - Art Galleries Focsani, Romania
- 2007, october - personal exhibition - "Espace Costos" Gallery - St. Tropez, France
- 2007, december - personal exhibition - Galleries of Art - Focsani, Romania
- 2008, june - group exhibition - " Atelier 35" - World Trade Center, Iasi, Romania
- 2008, july - personal Exhibition - "Incandescent and wears" - "Tonitza" UAP Art Gallery, Iasi, Romania
- 2008, july - group Exhibition - " Moldavian Salons " - Galeries and Institutions from Bacau, Bucuresti, Chisinau
- 2008, august - group exhibition - " The city" - World Trade Center, Iasi, Romania
- 2008, august - group exhibition - " 4 romanian contemporary artists" - Nably, France
- 2008, november - personal Exhibition - "Urban wear - oniric interferences - object of art " - International Center for Culture and Arts "George Apostu" , Contemporary Art Gallery, Bacau, Romania
- 2009, july - group Exhibition - " Moldavian Salons " - Galeries and Institutions from Bacau, Bucuresti, Chisinau
Beyond the Inside
Between the black and divine