You're Quillin' Me

You're Quillin' Me

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the art work you see here. If you have any questions or special requests, let me know. Quilling or paper filigree is an art form that involves the use of strips of paper, that come in varying widths and weights, that are rolled, shaped, and glued together to create decorative designs.

Valentine's Day