Armando Renteria Fine Artwww.ArtPal.com/armandoartist
1. What makes you smile? (Activities, people, events, hobbies, projects, etc.)
Showing off my skills
Getting recognized and given attention for my art
Playing Basketball and competition
My Family time
Helping my Mom
Being a leader
Small sketching to clear my mind
Making things work
Playing games on my phone
Create things with my hands
Movies at the theatre
2. What are your favorite things to do in the past? What about now?
Used to love challenging myself drawing and painting intricate and difficult things now I don’t want to try that anymore. Maybe I know I can so I don’t.
3. What activities make you lose track of time?
Painting on canvas
Designing on the computer
Coding a website
Surfing the web
Making things with my hands
4. What makes you feel great about yourself?
Accomplishments and creating anything.
5. Who inspires you most? (Anyone you know or do not know. Family, friends, authors, artists, leaders, etc.) Which qualities inspire you, in each person?
More generally for me;
People who fight against tough odds to be the best.
6. What are you naturally good at? (Skills, abilities, gifts etc.)
Working toward an answer to a tough problem
7. What do people typically ask you for help in?
Figure something out
8. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
9. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
Joining sporting teams in High School
Doing more sports even younger
Working out my body when I was younger
10. You are now 90 years old, sitting on a rocking chair outside your porch; you can feel the spring breeze gently brushing against your face. You are blissful and happy and are pleased with the wonderful life you’ve been blessed with. Looking back at your life and all that you’ve achieved and acquired, all the relationships you’ve developed; what matters to you most? List them out.
That my wife and I did it together.
The family tree is on the path or sets up with awesome fundamentals of what life is about and what is the best way to live a fulfilling life.
Own a lot of real estates.
Be the owner of an Amusement park bringing happiness to lots of people.
Be the owner of a Golf course
Car dealer owner/ just to be fairer than the next guy
Black Lambo Owner
House on the beach and house on the hills.
11. What are your deepest values?
12. What were some challenges, difficulties, and hardships you’ve overcome or are in the process of overcoming? How did you do it?
Time to do it all. Juggling all my hobbies and family. I overcome by being strict about my schedule.
Current health issues I have gout in my ankles and it keeps me from being as active as I want to be.
13. What causes do you strongly believe in? Connect with?
Helping for team success
Being a role model
Being a truly funny person
14. If you could get a message across to a large group of people. Who would those people be? What would your message be?
Enjoy your journey, as it is unique to you.
Be positive because life is better that way.
Take time for yourself
15. Given your talents, passions and values. How could you use these resources to serve, to help, to contribute? ( to people, beings, causes, organization, environment, planet, etc.)
Bring awareness of how to think positive no matter what your situation.
Bring Compassion and empathy to people through my art.
Art For Sale