Alan Zawacki Fine Artwww.ArtPal.com/alanzawacki
Nicknamed, The Tropical Artist by my friends and customers, I consider myself very fortunate to have had frequent opportunities to travel throughout the magical islands of the Caribbean and to now live among the abundant natural beauty of Sarasota, Florida. My paintings reflect my attraction and passion for the warm, pristine beaches, seascapes, landscapes, and colorful foliage of these lush, tropical areas.
If you have ever vacationed at a tropical resort, had the chance to visit island friends or work in a job that takes you to an island environment for a period of time, you may have found that photos of the experience often just don’t do it justice.
After making this discovery for myself, I began to specialize in paintings that reflect not only those magical locations but also the ambiance of the moment. People soon began to ask for paintings of their favorite tropical places and my “calling” began to evolve.
My tropical flavored paintings continue to be exhibited in juried art shows and solo exhibitions in Florida and across the country, such as:
• Delaware County Community College Show, Media PA
• FunArt2FineArt, Chadds Ford PA
• The Other Persona - Art Center Sarasota
• It's Who We Are -Art Center Sarasota
• The Sum of It's Parts - Art Center Sarasota
• Deep See - Art Center Sarasota
• Dog Days - Art Uptown Gallery, Sarasota FL
• Point of View - Art Center Sarasota
• January in Paradise - Art Uptown Gallery, Sarasota, FL
• Simply Original - Art Center Sarasota
• Sarasota Orchestra Harmony Gallery Solo Exhibition
• Players Theater Gallery Solo Exhibition, Sarasota, FL
Original Tropical Paintings for Sale
Tropical Landscape Prints
Tropical Seascapes Prints