-Graduated in 2006 from the San Alejandro Fine Arts Academy in the art of engraving.
- Conservative artwork Napoleonic Museum in Havana, 2007-2010.
-Titled Course on Preventive Conservation of works of Art in museums and Cultural institutions.
-Group-member Editorial Illustrators New People, 2008-2009.
- "Fine Arts". Painting work Workshop No. 66 Ida High Appenddini Dagasso, 2000, Mexico DF
- Show in salutation birth of Armando Mestre, social circle 1 and 42, Miramar, La Habana, 2002.
- "Pá comé y Pá Llevá" cultural center "The Burrow" 2005 Havana..
- "Ties to the Sea", Residence of the Ambassador of the Netherlands in Cuba, 2007.