I’m a classically trained sculptor, painter and illustrator from Russia. In addition to sculpting figurines, I also have experience with architectural restoration, column and capital creation and mosaic design.
• As a trainer/teacher, I have instructed other artists on the finer points of sculpting and patiently brought out their natural talent.
• I’ve sculpted hundreds of collectible figures that set the standards for the company and generated millions of dollars in revenue annually. Products ranged from portrait figurines of religious icons, wildlife, celebrities, licensed characters and fine porcelain dolls.
• I was a key member of architectural restoration teams for Kochubey Mansion and the St. Petersburg Philharmonic Performance Hall in Russia. I sculpted architectural elements including aging the pieces to fit in with the surroundings.
• I sculpt life size and small pieces in the following media: concrete, marble, bronze, foam, wood, wax, plaster and stone.
• For John the Baptist church in the Ukraine, I designed and created mosaic panels.
• Currently I am initiating ideas and sculpting miniature fantasy pieces for a terrain maker specializing in the Lord of the Rings scenery, D&D miniatures, Star Wars and MasterMaze for Warhammer.
• Additionally, I have 3D rendering skills in ZBrush, a digital sculpting software application.
• I earned my MFA in Sculpture at the Academy of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg Russia.