I tend in my art school Fine Modern and Surrealist art and art essence ,Sculpture and relief .
* Study Psychology, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah .
* studied fine arts in Damascus 95 - 98, Sculpture in Jeddah 2001 .
* Many articles and analytical studies of sculpture and visual arts and their relationship to human psychology and anthropology .
*Many articles and analytical studies, the impact of art, the logic of creative work, the aesthetics of line and color, the temporality of essence, fixed and moving art.
Memberships obtained by Majed Al-Sayad
* Majed Al-Sayad is a member of the Saudi Society for Culture and Arts.
* Founding member of the Fine Arts Club in 1995.
* Member of the Saudi Society for Fine Arts.
* Member of the House of Fine Artists in Jeddah.
* Member of the Fine Arts Club of the Association of Culture and Arts in Taif.
* A member of the Plastic Assembly in Syria, as well as a member of the Jordan Arab Talents Association.
Representing the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia abroad
Participation in a number of international artistic events.
* Participation in the exhibitions of Kari Gallery of Fine Arts, fromfrom 1988- 2018 .
* Participation in the exhibitions of the Roshan Gallery of Fine Arts, from 1988- 1995.
* Participation in exhibitions of Al Mahmal Gallery of Fine Arts, from 1988- 2005.
* Participation in the exhibitions of the Fine Arts House, from 1986 - 2019.
* Participation in the Saudi Cultural Week exhibition in Russia in 2007.
* Participation in the Fez International Forum in 2010.
* Participation in the International Mahres Festival in Tunisia, and that was in 2010.
* Participation in the Agenda exhibition, which was held in the Bibliotheca Alexandrina in Egypt in 2013.
Personal exhibitions 1995 - 1997- 2006 - 2013 - 2018
In addition to his global and international participation, participated in more than two hundred exhibitions in the Kingdom from 1999 to 2017.