Hello, my name is Helen Kishkurno. I studied at the Kharkiv State Art College, then at the Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Art for the specialization “Restoration of easel and monumental painting”. Now I am restoration faculty’s teacher at the Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Art, postgraduate of the art’s theory and history faculty.
I am Member of the National Artists' Union of Ukraine since 2005. Participant of the national and foreign exhibitions. There are my works in the private collections of Ukraine, in distant and near foreign countries.
Having restorer’s education, I am an artist by vocation: I paint landscapes, still-life, portraits. Most of all I can be inspired by nature and people, so different and unlike. And to my mind, a painter may show him worth to the utmost, express his qualification and his God-given talent extent just in the portrait genre. Indeed, it is very important not only to show formal resemblance that is incredibly difficult in its own right, but express mood, make a disclosure on person’s inner world.
Color, spirit and emotional plenitude are very important for me in painting! Besides, I really like when picture brings light and sun!
Shortly about myself:
- Was born on May 5, 1976 in the city of Kharkiv (Ukraine);
- from 1993 to 1999 studied at the Kharkiv State Art College, art-pedagogical faculty, at academician G.S.Korobov, Y.L. Diatlov, graduated with honor;
- from 1999 to 2004 studied at the Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Art, faculty “Restoration of easel and monumental painting”, graduated with honor;
- a participant of regional, national and foreign exhibitions since 1999;
- a winner of the contest “Young person of the year 2002» in the category “Education, culture and art”;
- In 2005 a Scholar of Kharkiv Regional state administration in the culture and art field in the category “Art” named after S.I. Vasilkovskiy (Talented creative youth);
- a member of the Artists' National Union of Ukraine since 2005. Creative category – a painter.
- passed Master's degree program at the Kharkov academy of design and art, faculty Master, restorer-researcher;
- a teacher at the Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Art, faculty of Restoration of easel and monumental painting;
- making a number of portraits for the National gallery of the outstanding Ukrainians’ portraits “The Ukrainians in the world”, exhibited in the Ukrainian House, Kyiv, Ukraine;
- a post-graduate of the art’s theory and history faculty since 2009.